Marsia Taha’s (Gustu) Recipe: Paiche in Tacuara
- Cut the fish into small 1cm x1cm dice
- Reserve in cool temperature.
- 250g Onion
- 250g Bell pepper
- 6g Salt
- Chop both products in brunoise.
- Stir-fry the onion and paprika together with salt in a saucepan for about 6 minutes.
- 100g coriander stems
- Chop the stems in brunoise and set aside.
- 1 pc Tacuara (bamboo)
- 40g Paiche
- 10g Stir fry
- 10g pulp of copoazu
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill the bamboo and cook it on the coals.