Marcello Ghiretti’s vegetable cous cous with tuna
- Kcal: 119
- Carbohydrates: 8.6g
- Of which sugars: 2.3g
- Of which fibers: 2.1 g
- Fats: 5.3g
- Of which saturated: 0.7g
- Protein: 9.8g
- 1 broccoli
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- 1/3 cauliflower
- 50 g cous cous
- 1 lemon
- lemon peel
- 40 g natural tuna canned or smoked stain or natural mackerel
- 350 g boiling water
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil (about 20g)
- black pepper
- chop the vegetables coarsely and cut the tomato into small cubes.
- Blend the carrot for a few seconds and add cauliflower and broccoli.
- Cook the vegetables in the microwave for a minute and 50 seconds, take care not to open the film.
- Grate the peel of a lemon in the cous cous (this will help us to make the smell of the cruciferous and digest it better). Pour all the boiling water on the couscous into a large enough bowl to mix the vegetables together.
- Add a teaspoon of EVO oil, the diced tomato and then squeeze the lemon, mix and add salt and pepper.
- Season the tuna with the remaining EVO oil salt and pepper.
Use an empty tuna box as a mold to create a cylinder and place the tuna on top once the cous cous is overturned at the center of the plate.
Decorate with fresh herbs or a simple scratch of black pepper.
An ideal dish for hot summer, as an appetizer or a quick lunch. Few calories, lots of taste and vitamins preserved thanks to the very quick cooking. Broccoli, for example, contain in percentage per 100g more vitamin C than an orange.