How do you make tuna POKE BOWL?
Aloha! The poke bowl is a Hawaiian traditional dish that is very trendy. It consists of marinated fish, vegetables and rice, something similar to a salad or a type of ceviche, it is really customizable, you can even prepare it only with vegetables.
To prepare a tasty poke bowl, the secret is that the ingredients are as fresh as possible.
Practice this recipe at home, it is very easy and healthy.
To prepare it we need
- Cooked white rice.
- To marinate the rice:
- In a bowl we mix.
- 5 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Then pour the marinade and mix it with the rice.
- Cut the fish into cubes, type ceviche
- To marinate the tuna:
- 3 tablespoons of soy
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- A stream of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- We add the tuna
- A little chili (to taste)
- Julienne sliced onions
- Mix and reserve until you finish preparing the accompaniments.
- You can use the vegetables that you like the most, we have chosen:
- Avocado, cucumber and a small tomato cut into pieces
In a bowl, put the rice about ¾ parts of the bowl and next to it, we serve the elements, first the fish (without the marinade), in another part, a little tomato, the slices of cucumber and the pieces of avocado.
And a final touch of black sesame.
I hope you liked it.